The liver is an important part of the body. The task is to destroy the toxins that enter the body. It converts it into waste. That waste comes out with the mall. This is an important task. Because with food many toxins enter our body.
Liver performance decreases with increasing age. Again, a virus or disease can reduce the performance of the liver. The body becomes unable to extract toxins for it.
These harmful toxins are then deposited as stomach fat. Fatty liver disease can occur if fat accumulates in the liver. The liver is naturally a fat organ. There should always be some fat in the liver.
The liver basically works to digest fat. When the liver doesn’t work, The fat will be stored in the liver without digestion.
Let’s not know the signs that the liver is not good:
1. Sudden weight gain: Since the liver is responsible for digesting fat, Therefore, if the liver does not function properly work, the fat accumulates. So the weight gain is unnecessary.
2. Allergy: If the liver is good, it produces antibodies that prevent allergies. If the liver is weak, Then the allergens ingredients begin to accumulate. In response, the body continues to produce histamine. These ingredients help eliminate allergies. But there is a problem with excess histamine production. Then itching, relaxation and headache can occur.
2. Exhaustion: When toxins are deposited in the body, Inhibiting the metabolic function of muscle tissue. It causes pain and physical exhaustion. Itching mood from fatigue, Humanitarian exhaustion and anger can increase. This is one of the signs that the liver is not good.
4. Extra Sweat: Excessive work reduces liver function and The liver becomes heated. The liver then spreads heat to other organs and the Liver cools itself by removing excess sweating.
5.Acne: Toxins deposited in the liver impair the hormone balance in the body. This causes acne on the skin. This problem will not be good until the liver problem is good.
6. The smell of bad breath: Liver disease can cause bad breath. If you have good facial health but It smells bad on the face. It is also a symptom of liver infection.
Treatment of Fatty Liver Disease:
It is possible to cure fatty liver disease But for this, you should eat healthy food. The root of flowering plants, like dandelions or daisies, Bananas, sweet potatoes, and ginger fatty liver protect against disease.